For Sell

Luxe Arts and sports

 3,700,000(Negotiable)
 3,700,000(Negotiable)
307cdcb4-fd15-434f-a20c-8dd1b4d408ab
12a3cee8-138f-442e-8faa-52f453ffbf82
ab313933-f646-4221-9bf2-470449bb1404
dbab9fef-8fc5-4f64-b7d7-6512d505f58f
a78ed3dd-e461-440d-a2ff-105fed5238a2
2f58d8d4-13d1-4e3e-bb9b-6ae67659be35
ddaf3019-8ab1-4f9a-9320-3dd6dff755ae

Overview

  • ID No

    25311
  • Bedroom

    3
  • Bath

    2
  • Area Unit

    Sq-ft
  • Area-Size

    1300
  • Purpose

    For Sell
  • Parking

    2/4 Wheeler
  • Location

    Beeramguda

About This Listing

Luxe Arts and sports Pre Launching Offer !!!😊
2,899/- Per Sqft

NOTE :- ORR FACING PROJECT 1ST BIT OF SERVICE ROAD AT KRISHNA REDDY PET NEAR BEERAMGUDA

This Offer Price Only For Starting 25Customers
IN PRE LAUNCHING OFFER

Luxurious Gated Community Apartment Flats Project at Beeramguda

HMDA AND RERA PROJECT

Company Name:- SRI ADITYA SQUARES
Project :-LUXE ARTS & SPORTS Luxurious Gated Community Projects
Flats Area :- 6.5Acres
Total Flats :- 400Flats
Location :- Beeramguda

Highrise Towers :- 25Floors
Towers :- 2Blocks

Flats Sizes Start From
2BHK 2.5BHK & 3BHK
1200 to 3500Sqft

Ameneties & Club House
Advanced 32 Type World Class Ameneties & Facilities.

1. Solar Trees for Car Charging
2. Rain Water Storing Pot
3. Birds Bus Stop
4. Community Hall
5. Netted Cricket Court
6.Tds Water Softner
7. Biodegradable Advanced
Scrap Dustbins.

Guest Rooms, Transportation, Digital Lock, , Hot Water Swimming Pool, Scanning Gates, Ambulance, Yoga Gymnasium, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games, Clinic with Pharmacy, Atm, Children Play Area, Jogging Track, Convenience Store, & Badminton.

Location Highlights Advantage.

1. Near by Silver Oaks International School Oakdale Campus.
2. 2Minute Drive to Sultanpur Exit No.4
3. 2Minute Drive to Medical Device Park.
4. 5Minute Drive to Beeramguda kaman.
5. 10Minute Drive to Patencheru Bus Station.
6. 20Minute Drive to Bhel & Lingampally.
7. 6Km Drive Miyapur HMT Colony
8. 25Minute Drive to Hitect City & Financial District.
9. 70% Percent Open Space Only 30% Construction for Greenery Environment with Peacefully Luxurious Community.

Payment Option:-

Option 1.
2,899/- Per Sqft
Within 30days 100% Payment

Option 2.
3,599/- Per Sqft
Bank Loan 50%
Within 1Month 50% Payment & Remaining 50% By Bank Loan.

Option 3.
4,199/- Per Sqft
Bank Loan 80%
Within 1Month 20% Payment & Remaining 80% By Bank Loan.

Price Negotiable

Possession:- 2.5Years

Please contact for further information and project visit.
Sri Aditya Square’s
Luxe Arts & Sports
Luxurious Gated Community

Features & Amenities

Amenities:
  • Gym
  • 24Hrs Backup
  • Club House
  • Security
  • Bank/ATM
  • Garden
  • Community Hall
  • Swimming Pool

Map Location

Hyderabad,Telangana

Leave feedback about this

Sign up for newsletter

Get latest news and update

Newsletter BG

Download The 99LAND Mobile App


Get It From Google Play Store,